HP Printer DesignJet T250 24-in
Designed to fit your office, budget, and the way you work, the world’s smallest plotters1 provide outstanding simplicity. Send multiple files in just one click.3 Print your A1/D plot as fast as 30 seconds. 500 MB memory.
This printer is intended to work only with cartridges that have a new or reused HP chip, and it uses dynamic security measures to block cartridges using a non-HP chip. Periodic firmware updates will maintain the effectiveness of these measures and block cartridges that previously worked. A reused HP chip enables the use of reused, remanufactured, and refilled cartridges.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
|Model size||24 in|
|Print speed||30 sec/page on D, 76 D prints per hour|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Printer drivers included||Raster driver for Windows and macOS|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Print languages||JPEG, URF|
|Number of print cartridges||4 (C, M, Y, K)|
|Ink types||Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (K)|
|Maximum optical density (black)||8 L* min/2.10 D|
|Connectivity, standard||Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Finished output handling||Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic horizontal cutter|
|Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)||11 to 24 in|
|Media sizes, custom||8.3 x 11 to 24 x 74.7 in|
|Media types||Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, plain, bright white, blueprint), technical paper (natural tracing), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)|
|Roll external diameter||3.9 in|
|Media thickness||Up to 11.8 mil|
|Power||Input voltage (auto ranging): 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 1200 mA max|
|Power consumption||<35 W (printing), <5.6 W (ready), <2.1 W (sleep), <0.2 W (standby)|
|Ecolabels||ENERGY STAR® qualified|
|Energy star certified||Yes|
|Operating temperature range||41 to 104ºF|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||39.9 x 17.3 x 11.2 in|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||45.5 x 22.6 x 15.9 in|
|Package weight||61.7 lb|
|What’s in the box||HP DesignJet T250 24-in Printer, printhead, introductory ink cartridges, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, power cord|
|Software included||HP Click, HP Smart app, HP Print Preview for Windows, HP Easy Start, HP DesignJet Utility for Windows, HP Support Assistant|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One-year limited hardware warranty|
1. HP DesignJet T200 series printers are up to 38% smaller compared to competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of January, 2020. The world's smallest large-format plotters based on most compact footprint.
2. Three-click printing with HP Click software compared to up to 11 clicks with competitive alternatives when printing 5 files of different sizes. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, and HP-GL/2 files. Based on testing the HP DesignJet T250 24-in Printer, from job prep to print is up to 2X faster than competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of January, 2020.
3. One-click printing with HP Click software. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, and HP-GL/2 files.
4. Based on HP internal testing, January 2020, comparing the HP DesignJet T200 Printer series and Canon TM-200 and TM-300 Printers in terms of ink used during routine printhead cleanings.
5. More sustainable design compared to the previous printer models (HP DesignJet T100 Printer series) replaced with the HP DesignJet T200 Printer series. Based on calculations in accordance with ISO 14040/14044 Life Cycle Assessments using ReCiPe (H) v. 1.1 (2016) on GaBi 8.5 (2018) software and scaled to reflect expected yearly sales.