KOHA is a full-featured Integrated Library Management System (ILMS). In use worldwide in libraries of all sizes true enterprise-class ILMS, should have comprehensive functionality including basic or advanced options. KOHA is a fully web-based solution that supports all library standards. It is highly integrated modules with any third party solution.
- Reviews (0)
KOHA System Architecture
- Single centralized databased with unlimited user license
- Dual Database Design
- Library Standards Compliant
- Web-based Interfaces
- Network server and client workstation compatibility
- Mobile phones and tablet compatibility
KOHA ILMS includes modules for circulation, cataloguing, acquisitions, serials, reservation, patron management, branch relationships, and many more. Here are the modules of KOHA ILMS which a library should have:
- Acquisitions and Fund Module
- Cataloging module (Includes Z39.50 interface)
- Serials Module
- Patron Management
- Circulation Modules
- OPAC Modules
- 50 Client – Server
- MARC Import – Import MARC record from other library using ISO2709 format.
- MARC Export – Export MARC record from KOHA ILS to another KOHA ILS library or other MARC Compliance library system.
- Barcode Generator and Barcode Spine Label Print Utilities
- Self-Check Interface (SIP2 Protocol)
- System Preferences – Control preferences for KOHA ILS
- Inventory and Stock Management
- Multi-library policies
- Authority module
- System Administration – Modules which manage the whole KOHA ILMS. Custom set according to different library branches policies.