HP DesignJet T650 36-in Printer
The world’s smallest wide-format printer4 with a built-in stand, is designed to fit your office, budget, and the way you work. Print multi-size projects with ease. Print your A1/D plot as fast as 25 seconds.8 1 GB memory.
This printer is intended to work only with cartridges that have a new or reused HP chip, and it uses dynamic security measures to block cartridges using a non-HP chip. Periodic firmware updates will maintain the effectiveness of these measures and block cartridges that previously worked. A reused HP chip enables the use of reused, remanufactured, and refilled cartridges.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
|Model size||36 in|
|Print speed||25 sec/page on D, 82 D prints per hour|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Printer drivers included||Raster driver for Windows and macOS|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Print languages||HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, CALS G4, JPEG, URF|
|Number of print cartridges||4 (C, M, Y, K)|
|Ink types||Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (K)|
|Maximum optical density (black)||8 L* min/2.10 D|
|Connectivity, standard||Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Finished output handling||Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic sheet feeder, media bin, automatic horizontal cutter|
|Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)||11 to 36 in|
|Media sizes, custom||Auto sheet feeder: 8.3 x 11 to 13 x 19 in; manual feed: 8.3 x 11 to 36 x 74.7 in|
|Media types||Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, plain, bright white, blueprint), technical paper (natural tracing), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)|
|Roll external diameter||3.9 in|
|Media thickness||Up to 11.8 mil|
|Power||Input voltage (auto ranging): 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 1200 mA max|
|Power consumption||<35 W (printing), <5.6 W (ready), <2.1 W (sleep), <0.2 W (standby)|
|Energy star certified||Yes|
|Operating temperature range||41 to 104ºF|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||51.9 x 23.8 x 36.7 in|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||57.9 x 22.6 x 23.2 in|
|Package weight||123.5 lb|
|What’s in the box||HP DesignJet T650 36-in Printer, printer stand, automatic sheet feeder, roll cover, printhead, introductory ink cartridges, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, power cord|
|Software included||HP Click, HP Smart app, HP Print Preview for Windows, HP Easy Start, HP DesignJet Utility for Windows, HP Support Assistant|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Two-year limited hardware warranty|
2. Three-click printing with HP Click software compared to up to 11 clicks with competitive alternatives when printing 5 files of different sizes. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, and HP-GL/2 files. Based on testing the HP DesignJet T650 36-in Printer, from job prep to print is up to 2x faster than competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of January, 2020.
3. One-click printing with HP Click software. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, and HP-GL/2 files.
4. HP DesignJet T650 36-in series printers are up to 17% smaller compared to competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of January, 2020. The world's smallest large-format plotters based on most compact footprint.
5. Based on HP internal testing, January 2020, comparing the HP DesignJet T200 Printer, that uses the same ink and print mode as the HP DesignJet T600 Printer series, and Canon TM-200 and TM-300 Printers in terms of ink used during routine printhead cleanings.
6. More sustainable design compared to the previous printer models (HP DesignJet T500 Printer series) replaced with the HP DesignJet T600 Printer series. Based on calculations in accordance with ISO 14040/14044 Life Cycle Assessments using ReCiPe (H) v. 1.1 (2016) on GaBi 8.5 (2018) software and scaled to reflect expected yearly sales.
There are no reviews yet.